Talent Acquisition Manager Australia
At IFS you will work in a growing, Global Enterprise Software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility.
We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues.
With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from Product Development to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
There is a fantastic opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager (6 months) to manage the recruitment in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, with a focus on Australia. Reporting into the Director, Human Resources; Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa who sits in Singapore, this role will be based in Sydney, Australia.
Sound interesting? Then join us as our Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the optimum results
- Find and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our vendors as needed
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups and continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Manage the implementation of the Global ATS in the region
- 6+ years of relevant in-house recruiting experience preferably with experience working in a Technology Industry
- Ability to consult, influence and manage stakeholders.
- Experience in developing compensation packages and general HR requirements related to hiring.
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Experience recruiting for Sales function is required.
- Recruiting experience in Australia and Asia is essential