Tuesday, June 25, 2019
IFS celebrates customer success with inaugural Challenger of the Year Awards
The IFS Partner of the Year Awards launches in parallel to celebrate the strength of the IFS Partners ecosystem
London, June 25, 2019 – IFS, the global enterprise applications company, introduces the IFS Challenger of the Year Awards 2019 in recognition of the greatest achievements among customers in using IFS solutions to gain a competitive advantage or create value through innovation. Running for the third year in succession is the IFS Partner of the Year Awards 2019 that showcases the positive impact IFS partners have in delivering value to IFS customers.
The Challenger of the Year awards invites all customers, regardless of the solution they use, to share their stories in order to win one (or more) of the award categories:
- The Wave Maker: IFS customer who has embraced innovation to digitally transform their business with the result of achieving compelling business benefits and a sustainable competitive advantage
- The Value Builder: IFS customer who has derived the most significant business value from using IFS solutions, in the fastest possible time
- The Trailblazers—Team Award: A team that was instrumental in the implementation or innovative use of their IFS solution
- The WorkWave Impact Award: WorkWave customer who has demonstrated the best use of WorkWave software to reach their full business potential
The IFS Partner of the Year Awards comprises five categories:
- IFS Growth Partner of the Year: IFS partner who has, in record time, onboarded to the partner program, driven new customer engagement, and exemplified true commitment to continued business growth together with IFS.
- IFS Pioneering Partner of the Year: IFS partner who has leveraged technology and an innovative mindset to disrupt the market and challenge the norm—enabling customers to overcome obstacles and take their business to the next level.
- IFS Services Partner of the Year: IFS partner whose expertise in implementation methodology, breadth of knowledge of IFS solutions and superior customer service mentality was instrumental in delivering a multitude of successful projects in record time—driving exponential ROI for their customers.
- IFS Customers' Choice Partner of the Year: IFS customers are invited to vote!
- IFS Channel Partner of the Year: A merit-based award and partners are NOT required to submit a nomination
How to enter?
Nominations need to be submitted through the applicable awards websites:
- IFS Challenger of the Year Awards website asks nominees to simply answer three questions in order to enter a category.
- IFS Partner of the Year Awards website (accessible only to members of the IFS Partner Network) asks nominees to simply justify their nomination to enter an applicable category.
Both award initiatives follow the same timeline:
- Nominations submitted by September 2, 2019
- Finalists shortlisted by September 9, 2019
- Winners announced at the IFS World Conference, taking place on 7-10 October 2019.
All entries will be judged by a panel of industry experts including Reid Paquin, Research Director at IDC, Chris Gera, Managing Director and EVP at The Service Council, and Brian Summer, President & Founder at TechVentive.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,700 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status-quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at IFSworld.com. IFSworld.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ifsworld
Visit the IFS Blog on technology, innovation and creativity: https://blog.ifsworld.com/