IFS MANUFACTURING - COSTING
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the Costing exam.
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created and processes involved in the setting up of Costing in support of multiple modules in IFS Applications™.
- Overview Costing
- Costing Basic Data
- Inventory Valuation
- Product Costing
- Cost Calculation and maintain Cost Data
- Analyze Cost calculation
At the end of this course, the students are able to:
- Understand the Costing functionality available in IFS Applications
- Set up and understand the basic data required for Product Costing
- Demonstrate how Product Costing works in IFS Applications
- Retrieve and analyze information from Product Costing
Knowledge: Perfect understanding of financial and manufacturing business processes.
Courses: IFS Fundamentals
Exams: IFS Fundamentals (recommended)
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
Type of Course: