Foundation1 - Base Server Development for Application Core
About this Course
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Developers. It enables students to cover and prepare for all of the examination topics for the “Base Server Development for Application Core” exam.
Those who need to be able to customize the business logic of IFS Applications™.
- Introduce IFS’ component-based architecture
- Introduce IFS’ layered application architecture
- Use IFS’ proprietary tools to generate code from models
- Manipulate metadata to change the behavior of the business logic
- Examine the popular framework packages
- Creating upgrade scripts
At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of IFS’ component-based and layered application architectures
- Demonstrate their knowledge of using IFS development tool kits to add and modify the business logic
Knowledge: one must be familiar with ERP software in general and the look & feel of IFS Applications. In addition, one must have a good understanding of the applicable business processes for their area of expertise. Industry experience is highly recommended. Finally, knowledge of Object Oriented Design principles with SQL, and PLSQL is a must.
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
Type of Course: