IFS Field Service Management - FSM Logistics - Inventory
About this course
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the IFS FSM Logistics - Inventory exam.
Those who need to be able to perform processes, functions and administration within IFS Field Service Management Logistics – Inventory module.
- Inventory/Logistics Overview
- Basic data setup
- Stock locations and bins
- Recording stock quantities
- Allocating part needs
- Refills and purchasing
- Other stock movements
- Inventory Analytics
- Warehouse Portal
At the end of this course, the participants are able to:
- To be able to understand setup to perform inventory processes in FSM
- To be aware of allocations and part needs
- To be able to demonstrate stock counts and stock adjustments
- To be able to demonstrate Refills and Replenishments
- To be able to recognize Inventory processes in FSM
Knowledge: Basic understanding of service or repair processes and inventory processes.
Courses: IFS FSM Fundamentals, either IFS FSM Service or IFS FSM Repair Center
Exams: FSM Fundamentals, either IFS FSM Service or IFS FSM Repair Center
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
Type of Course: