IFS Manufacturing - Batch Process Manufacturing (Batch Manufacturing)
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the Batch Process Manufacturing (Batch Manufacturing) functionality of IFS Manufacturing related to the IFS Applications.
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created and processes involved in the setting up of manufacturing operations in support of IFS Batch Process Manufacturing in IFS Applications™. It is intended to enable students to properly configure IFS Applications for a batch process manufacturing environment.
- Overview of Batch Process Manufacturing
- Batch Structures and Routings
- Planning and Scheduling in a Batch Environment
- Parts for Batch Process Manufacturing
- Environmental Compliance Management
- Special Topics- Logistics and Quality
At the end of this course, the students will be
- Able to understand how batch process manufacturing differs from other manufacturing modes
- Aware of part, routing and product structure tools for batch process manufacturing
- Able to demonstrate batch process manufacturing tools for production planning and execution
- Able to understand the relationship of IFS Batch Process Manufacturing to related IFS Application modules
Courses: IFS Applications 10 Essentials.
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Manufacturing
Duration:Classroom - 2 days, Virtual Classroom - 2 sessions (of 4 hours)
Type of Course:
- Virtual Classroom