IFS Manufacturing - Costing
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the Costing functionality of IFS Manufacturing related to the IFS Applications. This is also one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Practitioner accreditation for Manufacturing Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare the Costing specification topics for “IFS Practitioner Consultant - Manufacturing” exam.
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created and processes involved in the setting up of Costing in support of multiple modules in IFS Applications™.
- Overview Costing
- Costing Basic Data
- Inventory Valuation
- Product Costing
- Cost Calculation and Maintain Cost Data
- Analyze Cost Calculation
By the end of this course students will:
- Understand the Costing functionality available in IFS Applications.
- Be able to set up and understand the basic data required for Product Costing.
- Be able to demonstrate how Product Costing works in IFS Applications.
- Be able to retrieve and analyse information from Product Costing.
Courses: IFS Applications 10 Essentials
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Manufacturing
Duration:Classroom - 2 days, Virtual Classroom - 2 sessions (of 4 hours)
Type of Course:
- Virtual Classroom