IFS FSM 6.0 Essentials
About this Course
This course provides the essential functional knowledge related to configurations, core entities, components and processes related to the IFS FSM application. Understand the main processes in field service and how to use them in the application. This course is a mandatory prerequisite for the FSM Specialist course.
After completing the course, the learners will be issued with an IFS Field Service Management (FSM) Essentials Learning Achievement badge.
Consultants who need to know about the IFS Field Service Management (FSM) 6.0 and how to work with it.
- Introduction to IFS FSM
- FSM Application overview
- FSM Components & Introduction to Core Entities
- Setting up Core Entities
- Service Process
- Reverse Logistics and Deport Repair
- Logistics and Inventory Management
- Contracts & Financial Management
- Business Rules
- FSM Mobile
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the IFS Enterprise Service Management solutions
- Explain the layout of the FSM application and demonstrate how to navigate and search data in the FSM application
- Understand the various Help features and how to personalize the user interface
- Understanding the Core Entities including Person, Place, Contact, Model, Product, Part, Stock and get to know to setup and work with the such entities.
- Understand the Service Process and how they work in the FSM Application
- Understand the Reverse Logistics and Deport Repair process and get to know how its used in the FSM Application
- Understand the Logistics and Inventory Management and get to know how it’s used in the FSM Application
- Understand the Contracts & Financial Management and get to know how it’s used in the FSM Application
- Understand the Business Rules concepts and how to define and use them
- Understand the high-level capabilities of FSM Mobile
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of business software in general, basic knowledge of Service Operations business processes.
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Field Service Management 6.0
- IFS Field Service Management
Duration:Self-paced eLearning - 30 hours
Type of Course:
- Self-paced eLearning