Enterprise Analytics is a prime supplier of consultancy and support services for IFS Applications with a global presence. Headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka, Enterprise Analytics features the best of IFS subject matter experts to offer a variety of consulting and support services.
Founded in 2018 by a team of former IFS consultants, Enterprise Analytics is focused in helping businesses to better use IFS applications across the business and experience smooth sailing at all stages of an ERP life cycle. Enterprise Analytics have expanded the organization footprint from Asia pacific to a global presence in a very shorter period by maintaining healthy relationships with customers, IFS consulting organization and other IFS partners.
- Implementation of IFS solutions- Implementations, Roll Out and Upgrades
- IFS Support Desk
- IFS Customizations and Integrations
- Report Developments
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- EA Product Suite
- EA CRM Integrator
- EA HRM Integrator
- EA Approval Manager
- EA Crystal Builder
Enterprise Analytics strongly believes that success of the business is driven by maintaining a healthy relationships with our customers and IFS, In line with this strategy, the following is proposed.
- IFS Sales Generation: Enterprise Analytics will actively perform new lead sales generation for IFS Applications through organizations global footprint. Core data analysis, market research and lead generation activities will enable fact driven lead and sales generation for new and existing IFS customers. We will work closely with IFS regional organizations in realizing the lead conversion.
- IFS Professional Services: Enterprise Analytics will engage experienced subject matter experts to collaboratively deliver IFS implementation, upgrade and roll out projects globally. In addition, our unmatched state of the art managed / support services will enable businesses to better use IFS Applications and gain more confidence in the ERP system.
- Enable cutting edge technologies: We strongly believe an ERP system should be flexible to cater customer, country or region-specific requirements as well as provide the best of the latest technology at user’s fingertips. Our core development team will be bound to develop state of the art purpose-built add-ons for IFS Applications that will complement each other’s existence and add more reliability and flexibility to IFS applications. Our development work is inspired by Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Robotic Process Automation etc.
Type of Partner:
- Sri Lanka
- Aerospace and Defense
- Energy Utilities and Resources
- Service Industries
- Engineering Construction and Infrastructure
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- EAM (Enterprise Asset Management)
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Service Management
- GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance)
- IFS Applications
- EPM (Enterprise Project Management)