IFS Human Capital Management - Qualifications & Employee Development
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the Qualifications & Employee Development functionality of IFS Human Capital Management related to the IFS Applications.
Those who need to be able to perform the administration of IFS Employee Development.
- Qualifications & Employee Development Introduction
- Performing Employee Development
- Running Matching
- Aggregate Gap Analysis
- Career and Succession Planning Introduction
- Register Career and Succession Plans
- Employee Performance Management
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify and set up the basic data required for Employee Development, Career and Succession Planning and Employee Performance Management
- Understand how to set up and use Employee Self-Assessment
- Understand how to set up and use Gap Analysis
- Plan and prepare Counselling Sessions
- Register Employee Development Programs
- Define Career and Succession Plans
- Understand how to set up and use Employee Performance Management
Courses: IFS Applications 10 Essentials.
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Human Resources