IFS helps BWSC standardize its ERP system in pursuit of digitalization
Denmark-based power-plant construction company, Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor (BWSC), decided to initiate a comprehensive upgrade of its ERP software to IFS Applications 9, enabling the company to say goodbye to all its customizations and instead use a core business solution that is 100 percent standardized.
The benefits it has achieved as a result of the upgrade include:
- Digitalized workflow from order to payment, posting and follow-up
- Standard ERP solution free from customizations
- Better integration with key systems such as document management, CAC/CAM, material management
- Faster, better project delivery
- Greater customer satisfaction
Download the customer story to learn more.
File Information: Case Study, pdf 0,3 MB