Integrated Systems - Configuration, Administration and Troubleshooting on the IFS Middleware Server
ABOUT THIS COURSEThis is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for Technicians. It enables students to cover and prepare for all of the examination specification topics for the “Configuration, Administration and Troubleshooting on the IFS Middleware Server” exam.
Target AudienceThose who need to be able to identify and troubleshoot complex problems that may arise in the IFS middleware server.
- Introduce IFS middleware server architecture
- Administer and monitor an IFS middleware server instance
- Configure the IFS middleware server logging framework
- Secure communication and applications
- Demonstrate IFS middleware server clustering & load balancing
- Introduce performance tuning mechanisms and tools
Knowledge: One must be familiar with ERP software in general and the look & feel of IFS Applications. In addition, one must have a good understanding of Oracle Database and JEE Architecture.
Courses: Installation and Configuration of IFS Applications, Administration and Configuration of IFS Applications
Exams: Installation and Configuration of IFS Applications, Administration and Configuration of IFS Applications
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
- Integrated Systems