Matsei Technologies and Consulting
Matsei, is a South African Black Owned and Economic Empowered company, who provides innovative and dependable Business and IT solutions for the following sectors:
- Public Sector
- Aerospace & Defense
- Financial Resources
- Health Informatics
- Complex Asset Management
Matsei’s vision is to be an Indigenous, Innovative and Strategically Company recognized as being a globally competitive supplier of Products and Services into challenging areas such as Security, Health & Wellness, Food Security, Education, Sustainable Enterprise Economic, and Financial Stability.
Matsei is a Level two (2) Contributor, and has a 125% B-BBEE procurement recognition. Total black shareholding is 55% (10% black female owned), and we are also a value-added supplier. We believe in value based partnering and we are strongly positioned with our clients as a BEE partner of choice, due to our integrity, professional management approach, and delivery capability.
Matsei provides and supports a complete range of quality Enterprise, Business, and Solution Architecture services, System Engineering services, Integration support, as well as Data and Business Solution (ERP, EAM, MRO and ECM solutions) Implementation services. These services extend from the methods and tools, through the management and content generation layers.
Utilizing our IT Architecture and System Engineering capabilities, our business model aims to leverage our expert in-house capability, specialist subsidiary companies, and strategic partners to deliver integrated higher-level user systems.
Matsei Industry Sector Participation Includes:
South African Government: Matsei resources has extensive consulting experience in Government Integrated Financial Management Solutions and Services. Matsei resources have an excellent understanding of South African Government, based on an extensive experience of more than 150 years on programs including:
- Health Practitioners Council of South Africa: Currently participating in the Health Practitioners Council of South Africa (HPCSA) in respect of a Turn Around Project providing Business consulting and IT architecture services.
- Government Pensions Administration Agency: Currently participating in the Modernization Project at GPAA as lead enterprise-, business-, data- and technology architects.
- SENTECH: Our resources have led and delivered an Enterprise Architecture for THE Sentech to support them in transformation from "analogue to digital" broadcast service provider.
- National Treasury - Government Integrated Financial Management Solutions (IFMS): where Matsei re- sources have supported delivery of the IFMS Financial Management Project full-filling Project Quality Assurance, Enterprise, Business, Integration and Information Architecture roles.
- South African Reserve Bank: Participate in the Re-establishment of the Enterprise Architecture function i.t.o. development of the Architecture Method, procurement of and EA toolset and mentoring of resources in addition to actual performing of architectural services.
- Department of Basic Education:Participate in a User Requirements Specification initiative to define functional and non-functional requirements for a modernised South African Schools Administration System where Matsei resources have defined the non-functional requirement and conceptual technology architecture.
- ARMSCOR: Currently participating in the Armscor Turnaround Project as the lead Consultants for Core Business transformation including business-, information and application architecture.
Matsei Technology and Consulting resources has extensive consulting experience in both the Complex Weapon System Management, Defence Enterprise Asset Management and Defence Manufacturing in a number of Defence Forces and Defense Original Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers nationally and internationally.
We also participated in a project for the South African Department of Defense by providing Leading Defense Logistics Capability, Architecture, and Subject Matter expertise as part of the Through Life Capability Management (TLCM) project.
Matsei resources participate in the MTN Next programme that comprises detailed architecture, design and implementation of the Back-Office Transformation initiative across Finance, Human Resources, and Supply Chain Management (Oracle ERP) to create a customer-centric, operationally efficient, platform that adds shareholder value. Our resources fulfilled key/ lead Master Data Management and Architecture functions and Business Process Management and Architecture functions as part of the Enterprise Architecture team of the project comprising data and business architects/analysts generating data packs and Telecommunication subject matter.
Sun International (IFS ERP Implementation)
ICT Services: Enterprise Architecture, Business Architecture, System Engineering, Solution Architecture, Integration Architecture, Information Architecture, ERP & Industry Software Solution Implementation (i.e. SAP, Oracle).
Integrated Financial Management Solutions (Public Sector): Government Integrated Financial Management Solutions and Services.
Aerospace and Defense: Provides and supports a complete range of quality services and solutions for Complex Weapons System Management, Defense Enterprise Asset Management, Defense Manufacturing for Defense Forces, and Defense Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Agriculture Solutions: Unique Sustainable Agriculture Business Creation model comprising business integration, ICT Solutions, and food market platforms.
Health Informatics: Unique solutions that comprises a solution to comprehensively manage the patient, doctor, and medical insurance as well as a complete Patient, Clinical Care, and Hospital Management solution.
Type of Partner:
- South Africa
- Asset Intensive
- Aéronautique et Défense
- Construction et Gestion d'affaires
- Énergies et Installations
- Production High-tech
- Production Industrielle
- Pétrole et Gaz
- Fabrication en mode process
- Prestataires de Services
- Gestion des actifs (EAM)
- Gestion de projets
- Gestion de la Relation Client (CRM)
- Gestion de la Supply Chain
- Gestion des risques et de la conformité
- IFS Applications