Quality Connect Pty Ltd
Quality Connect was founded as a joint venture between long established companies operating in the contact centre arena in Southern Africa, to address a gap in the local market which is not being serviced by the traditional big contact centre players. Our core business is focused on delivering best of breed customer engagement solutions to the contact centre industry.
Our product portfolio has been carefully selected to ensure that we offer a wide range of products and services to address the current and future requirements of new and existing businesses in Southern Africa.
- Purpose: To be the lead supplier in the contact centre industry in Africa through building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Vision: Our vision is to provide a quality of service that far exceeds the expectations of our customers.
- Mission Statement: To build long lasting partnerships with our customers and clients by providing solutions that enhance our customers' businesses through innovation and technological strategy.
- Core Values: We firmly believe in treating our customers with respect, integrity and professionalism. Customer Care – Excellence – Business Solutions.
- Goals: Regional expansion in the field of omni-channel customer engagement solutions by building on our reputation as one of Africa’s leading suppliers of unified communications solutions encompassing the call centre, workforce optimisation and back office.
We firmly believe in providing the right balance of product and technology training to our team to ensure that they remain at the forefront of our industry. Our engineers are technology certified and they are all experts in their fields. We also offer project management and business analysis though similarly qualified staff.
Through training and sound management, we retain staff for the long term and thus we are widely recognized by our customers as an extension of their businesses.
Quality Connect is continually growing and looking to source new business opportunities and can expect to continue to perform well over the coming years with our expansion into new business sectors.
IFS Customer Engagement
Contact centre solutions covering Omni-Channel, CRM, Self-Service and AI.
Quality Connect is the coming together of two successful companies, which have been reselling and operating as channel partners within the contact centre field for in excess of 50 years combined.
Over this time, we have built a deep understanding of what companies require to enable them to interact with their customers in the manner in which their customers expect. In the changing world where consumers demand interaction on their terms while using the channel of their choice, we understand that by delivering solutions such as the IFS Customer Engagement suite, which places true omni-channel at the finger tips of agents, consumer loyalty which is now a fickle commodity can be better served.
We believe that our long-standing business operations in the Southern African region, combined with our knowledge of the local market place, will give benefit to IFS and ourselves in the pursuit of establishing IFS as a major customer engagement player in the region. We are tremendously excited that through the backing of IFS will be able to leverage the many opportunities that we believe lie in the region. Contact centre suppliers have traditionally overlooked the SME market and this is the area which is crying out to be serviced by solutions such as the IFS Customer Engagement platform with its state-of-the-art agent interface and robotics abilities. The IFS platform is, in our view, the solution that the market is looking for – easily deployed and simple to operate with a light technology footprint.
Type of Partner:
- South Africa
- Prestataires de Services
- IFS Applications