Foundation1 - Administration and Configuration of IFS Applications
ABOUT THIS COURSEThis is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for Technicians. It enables students to cover and prepare for all of the examination specification topics for the “Administration and Configuration of IFS Applications”.
TargetAudienceThose who need to be able to administer and configure IFS Applications™.
- Introduce IFS administration & Configuration tools
- Discuss user administration & configuration
- Discuss security administration and configuration
- Introduce profile administration
- Introduce license management
- Demonstrate system services administration
Knowledge: One must be familiar with ERP software in general and the look & feel of IFS Applications. In addition, one must have a good understanding of Oracle Database and JEE Architecture.
IFS Academy Inquiry Text