IFS FSM Fundamentals - FSM Configuration
About this course
This course is one of the 6 courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the FSM Configuration part of the FSM Fundamentals exam on FSM 5.6.2.
Those who need to be able implement, configure, and support IFS Field Service Management (FSM) software.
- Pricing and Costing
- UI Configuration
By the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- Recognize the differences between Pricing and Costing
- Recognize the Security features of FSM
- View the variety of Analytics in FSM
- Demonstrate the use of Reports
- Understand how the user interface can be Configured
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of ERP software in general, high-level knowledge of service operations business processes.
Courses: FSM Introduction, FSM Core Concepts, FSM Processes
IFS Academy Inquiry Text