Since 1983, Elmo Solutions has been the reference in engineering metadata, and has become the technological leader in CAD/PDM/PLM to IFS data integration and transformation, with users in more than 50 countries.
Elmo Solutions is an authorized IFS Software Partner in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America and Australia. It has customers on five continents, served by a top-tier network of over 200 partners.
Agni Link CAD PDM PLM Connector for IFS Cloud and IFS Applications
Designed by engineers, for engineers, Agni Link can improve the overall Product Development and Product Lifecycle Management processes by up to 20% for of IFS Applications and IFS Cloud customers by automating the transfer, validation and transformation of Bills of Materials and other product data to IFS Applications and IFS Cloud using an add-in to Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Product Data Management (PDM), and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software by Autodesk, Dassault Systèmes, SOLIDWORKS, PTC (Creo, Windchill) and Siemens (Solid Edge, NX, Teamcenter), just to name a few. It brings your data from both product data management information silos into one data object shared between IFS and the product data management software. You can easily define simple rules, so the discrepancies found between your systems are resolved in real-time automatically, based on simple rules that you can easily define. Easy, error-free, accurate and reliable, while drastically reducing time-to-market. And if you are not quite happy with the mappings and their behavior, you can easily edit them all by yourself — usually without any programming!
THAT is the leading edge in the world of design data integration.
IFS-Agni Link: a match made in heaven
Agni Link product development-to-production real-time data exchange management software for the IFS Applications and IFS Cloud-based platform is a natural evolution of our existing ERP connectors, which were first introduced in 2007. Our product development team is poised to providing companies with the most powerful and dependable IFS ERP-CAD management solution to its ERP users. Knowing Agni Link is an IFS-compatible product will reassure these IFS customers and their engineering design users that they are achieving a very high level of productivity and BoM accuracy when using Agni Link and IFS Applications as well as IFS Cloud.
- Compatible with IFS Applications 8 - 10 and IFS Cloud 21R1
- Fully customer-configurable - no need to turn to the vendor
- Improved human capital management resulting from the reduction or elimination of the manual data transcription process
- More accurate certified Bills of Material (BoMs)
- Drive efficiency, control costs by improving the product Lifecycle Management effort by up to 20%
- Support for both cloud-based and on-premise IFS systems
- Fixed-fee implementation and configuration services… no surprises!
- Elimination of costly errors on factory floor
- Dramatically reduces time-to-market
- Rapid Return On Investment
- Easy deployment process - up And Running in 30 days… or less
- Fixed-fee implementation - no surprises!
- Easy to use
- Easy maintenance process
- Powerful built-in transformation functions - programming possible, but not mandatory
- Feature-rich, too!
Agni Link solutions address the needs of CAD, PDM, PLM and IFS ERP business users sharing product data throughout the enterprise. Designed with the engineering, design and management users in mind, the software includes powerful features such as:
- An Integration Dashboard tool that allows the detection and elimination of errors in BoM data directly from the CAD environment with ease of use
- Support of both interactive and “black box” operation
- Customer-configurable mappings and data transformation support using the Integration Builder tool that enables the customer to create and edit an unlimited number of mappings, without the need for programming or substantial changes to the ERP data model
- Customers may build different integrations to accommodate different business processes, business models and/or different end-user business roles, and instantly select integrations using the Agni Link Integration Switcher
- Raw materials fully supported
- Company-wide access to accurate, up-to-date attachments
- Supporting documents (requirements, test results, etc.)
- Video documents
- Can carry version and revision history over from CAD/PDM/PLM application to ERP application
- Can make up-to-date purchasing data available to engineering users
- Capability to mix and match CAD/PDM/PLM connectors to merge product data into a single data model in the IFS Cloud enterprise software
- Cloud-ready ERP and CAD/PDM/PLM integrations
- Better user experience resulting from interactive data editing features
- Automatic Error Detection and Correction
- Multiple levels of data transformation and validation automation
- Configuration options
- Scripting language
- Artificial Language (machine learning)
Agni Link CAD/PDM/PLM connectors compatible with IFS and IFS Cloud are currently available for a wide range of product data management software, among which:
Computer-Assisted Design (CAD) Software
- SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD (Dassault Systemes)
- Autodesk Inventor
- AutoCAD Mechanical
- Siemens Solid Edge
- Siemens NX
Electronic Computer-Aided Design (ECAD) Software
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical
- AutoCAD Electrical
Building Information Modeling (BIM) Software
- Autodesk Revit
Product Data Management (PDM) Software
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional (Dassault Systemes)
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Enterprise (PDMWorks Enterprise)
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Workgroup (PDMWorks Workgroup)
- Autodesk Vault Standard, Workflow
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Software
- SOLIDWORKS Manage
- PTC Windchill
- Siemens Teamcenter
- Microsoft Excel
What Our Customers Say
- “It is completely automatic.”
“… performs well and our engineers had no downtime as a result of using this product.”
- “We update […] 1000 items per month.”
- “Our application then is more complex […] as we calculate the no of sheets of material to lasercut 12,500 parts from in 15-20 different sheet sizes based on this data transferred which has to be exactly up to date.”
- “We chose Agni Link as they understood the transfer requirement.”
- “They completed the project on schedule and on budget.”
- “They have supported the product.”
- “All pretty straightforward for our engineers…”
Agni Link, the brainchild of Elmo Solutions’ R+D team, is the result of nearly 40 years of experience in Computer-Assisted Design (CAD), Product Data Management (PDM), and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Our wizards of product development have designed the link application with quality obsession. Our experts chose the most important feature that is often left out in the industry: the customer’s freedom of choice.
Agni Link automates the transfer of Bills of Materials and other Engineering data (Change Management Data, Schedules, Jobs, Work Orders, and many more) using an add-in to CAD/PDM/PLM applications by Autodesk, SOLIDWORKS (3D CAD, PDM, Enterprise PDM), PTC (Creo, Windchill) and Siemens (Solid Edge, Teamcenter, NX), just to name a few.
It brings your data from both information silos into one common data object. You can easily define business rules, so the discrepancies found between your systems are resolved in real-time, automatically, based on simple rules that you can easily define. Easy, error-free, accurate and reliable. The Elmo way. And if you are not quite happy with the mappings and their behavior, you can easily edit them all by yourself — without any programming!
THAT is the leading edge in the world of CAD ERP data integration.
Agni Link, the brainchild of Elmo Solutions’s R+D team, is the result of more 30 years of experience in the CAD, PDM and PLM domains. Our wizards have designed the link application with quality obsession. Our experts chose the most important feature that is often left out in the industry: The customer’s freedom of choice.
Type of Partner:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Aerospace and Defense
- Engineering Construction and Infrastructure
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas
- Asset Intensive
- Service Industries
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Service Management
- IFS Applications
- IFS Maintenix