DXC Technology helps clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. For more than 60 years, we have successfully guided the world’s largest enterprises and government agencies through successful change cycles.
We take pride in our technology independence and our role as a trusted advisor. Our deep experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help clients navigate the future.
- DXC Technology helps customers harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. For more than 60 years, we have successfully guided the world's largest companies through successful exchange cycles.
- We take pride in our technology independence and our role as a trusted advisor. Our deep experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help our customers navigate the future.
- DXC Technology helps companies and public organizations realize their ambition and succeed in their projects, by optimizing key processes and making better use of information technology.
- DXC Technology Group has 176,000 people globally for over $25 billion in sales.
- To meet the demand of companies and public organizations, DXC Technology is organized in a matrix way by sector of economic activity and by offer (performance, purchasing, HR, logistics, IT, etc.)
- DXC Technology articulates its interventions around its 3 strategic business lines: management consulting, enterprise solutions, and outsourcing management of applications and IT infrastructures.
- Pragmatic, close to their customers and constantly looking for value and results, DXC Technology teams respect the diverse cultures of their customers and help them manage change and the associated risks.
Insurance: We're the number 1 provider of core insurance software and services globally. We support growth, speed to market, and efficiency through digital insurance solutions and business process services.
Healthcare & Life Sciences: We provide industry-leading software and business process services to providers, payers, government health and life sciences firms. We focus on clinical care and operational efficiency with digital care transformation solutions.
Travel & Transportation: With 40+ years of industry experience, we support mission-critical systems for top airlines, consumer travel, freight and logistics, and railway firms. Our services help clients support growth and transform operations.
Public Sector: We're one of the world's leading independent IT services providers to all levels of government agencies. We provide secure, 24x7 support to mission-critical systems and operations.
Energy: We've supported more than 400 energy businesses worldwide over 20+ years. Our solutions help clients rapidly seize market opportunities, gain competitive advantage, and evolve with new business models.
Banking & Capital Markets: A leading provider of banking software and front-office managed trading solutions, we support banking and capital markets clients with 30+ years of industry experience, specialized services, and resources to make transformation happen.
Manufacturing: A leading IT services provider to automotive, aerospace and defense, industrial, high tech and chemical firms, we combine deep expertise in manufacturing, connected products, analytics and security to help clients drive innovation.
Consumer Products & Retail: We help the world's leading consumer packaged goods and retail firms focus on consumer experience and help clients seize opportunities in the face of disruptive digital trends.
Communications, Media & Entertainment: We provide innovative business solutions to the world's leading communications, media and entertainment firms to transform their business and redefine the customer experience.
Aerospace & Defense: A leading IT services provider to A&D firms, we help clients shorten time to market, gain insight from data, and adopt digital technologies to accelerate innovation across manufacturing and supply chains.
As the world’s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations — creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world’s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Type of Partner:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Engineering Construction and Infrastructure
- Energy Utilities and Resources
- Oil and Gas
- Service Industries
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Enterprise Project Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Governance Risk and Compliance
- IFS Applications
- Supply Chain Management