IFS Manufacturing - Shop Order
About this courseThis is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination topics for the Shop Order exam.
TargetAudienceThose who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created and processes involved in the setting up of Shop Order in support of IFS Manufacturing™, IFS Engineering™ in IFS Applications™.
- Introduction Manufacturing
- Process flow Shop Order
- Manufacturing Standards
- Manufacturing Structures
- Work guidelines
- Create and maintain Shop Order
- Handle Shop Order
- Merge and split Shop Order
- Shop Order costing and analysis
- Set up basic data for Shop Orders
- Create and maintain Shop Orders
- Handle Shop Orders
- Analyze the result of Shop Orders
Knowledge: Perfect understanding of manufacturing business processes, Base set up (Work Time Calendar).
Courses: IFS Fundamentals, Costing, Inventory
Exams: IFS Fundamentals
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
- IFS Manufacturing