IFS SUPPLY CHAIN - CUSTOMER ORDERS
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the Customer Orders exam.
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created and processes involved in the setting up of Customer Orders in support of IFS Supply Chain in IFS Applications™.
- Sales Master data: customer, Sales parts
- Price Management
- Customer Order flow: sales quotations, creating Customer Orders, Managing Reservations, handle picking and delivery, customer invoicing, etc.
- Shipments: handle shipments, shipment invoices
- Customer Returns: managing Returns, credit & correction invoices
At the end of this course, the students are able to:
- Create required Sales Basic Data
- Manage Sales Pricing
- Understand the basic Customer Order flow
- Understand the basic Shipment functionality
- Manage Customer Returns
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
- IFS Supply Chain