IFS Financials - eInvoice
ABOUT THIS COURSEThis is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the eInvoice exam.
Those who need to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created and processes involved in the e-Invoices in support of IFS Financials in IFS Applications.
- Introduction to e-Invoice
- Basic Data Setup
- Creating and sending e-Invoices
- Receiving e-Invoices
- Understand E-Invoice functionality
- Set up basic data related to E-Invoice functionality
- Create and send Customer Invoices as E-Invoices
- Receive and create Supplier Invoices using E-Invoice functionality
Courses: IFS Fundamentals, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Exams: IFS Fundamentals (recommended), Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
- IFS Financials