Monday, February 24, 2020
IFS is Recognized as a February 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Enterprise Asset Management Software
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice Distinction Is Based on Feedback and Ratings From End-User Professionals Who Have Experience Purchasing, Implementing and/or Using the Product or Service
Gartner defines EAM software as products that provide asset-intensive organizations with management support for maintenance of:
- Fixed plant assets such as power generation, manufacturing and oil refineries
- Linear assets such as power lines, rail and pipelines
- Mobile and fixed fleet assets such as service equipment, rail cars, locomotives, trucks, transformers, pumping stations and wind generation
An EAM solution includes functionality for managing, planning and scheduling; work order creation; maintenance history; and inventory and procurement; as well as equipment, component and asset tracking for assemblies of equipment. Read more here.
The following are examples of IFS customer reviews from Gartner Peer Insights:
- “Best Software Based Asset Management software” — Senior Systems Engineer in the Services Industry
- “System with great functionality, user friendly, robust and one stop management application” — Software Tester in the Healthcare Industry
- "Most Useful Application For Enteprise Asset Management" — Cyber Security Consultant in the Services Industry
- “An Outstanding Platform with Lots of Features” — Software Engineer in the Services Industry
- “Allowed us to see into aspects of our business that we were never able to before.” — ERP Director in the Manufacturing Industry
“We believe that being named February 2020 Customers’ Choice for EAM is a testament to our uncompromising commitment to bringing fit-for-purpose industry capabilities to our customers,” IFS Chief Customer Officer Michael Ouissi said. “With more than 35 years of experience supporting asset-centric organizations, we are proud to see that our solutions continue to resonate with our customers and we look forward to continuing to deliver best-in-class, fully integrated solutions to this highly discerning market segment.”
About Peer Insights:
Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services that are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective, unbiased feedback from their customers. Gartner Peer Insights includes more than 215,000 verified reviews in more than 340 markets. For more information, please visit www.gartner.com/reviews/home.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @ifs
Visit the IFS Blog on technology, innovation and creativity: https://blog.ifs.com/