IFS Manufacturing - Batch Manufacturing
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for consultants.
It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the Batch Manufacturing exam.
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created , planning and scheduling of batch manufacturing along with environmental and other special topics in support of IFS Batch Manufacturing in IFS Applications.
- Overview of Batch Manufacturing
- Batch Structures and Routings
- Planning and Scheduling in a Batch Environment
- Parts for Batch Manufacturing
- Environmental Compliance Management
- Special Topics—Quality and Logistics
At the end of this course, the students are able to:
- Understand how batch manufacturing differs from other production modes
- Be able to handle batch part requirements like by-products, substances, shelf life, catch weight and traceability
- Set up recipes and formulations
- Do batch balancing and utilize production lines
- Identify hazmat and other dangerous goods in IFS Applications and do environmental compliance tracking
- Understand typical batch requirements for quality and logistics
Knowledge: Perfect understanding of discrete manufacturing business processes
Courses: IFS Fundamentals, Shop Order
Exams: Shop Order
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
Type of Course: