We have been managing IFS Oracle installations for many years, and our Oracle Database and WebLogic specialists in London and Edinburgh are ready to help set-up, maintain, or support your IFS technology stack.
We are long-established providers of quality Oracle solutions globally, and are both Oracle Platinum Partners and IFS Partners. Oracle Corporation has recognized our expertise by awarding us Oracle Specialized Partner status in a number of areas including Oracle Performance Tuning, Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) and Oracle Linux.
Pro DBA follows a process driven approach to delivering services. We are certified to ISO 9001, 20000, 27001 and 14001, and all our consultants are thoroughly vetted (including being DBS and BPSS checked).
We also have a Microsoft Gold certified team of SQL Server consultants ready to help where needed.
We are remote database and WebLogic support experts with specialist IFS knowledge. Our experience spans all Oracle editions and versions on Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms. We manage traditional, virtualized and cloud-based environments, and our consultants have specialist knowledge of Oracle RAC, Oracle Fail Safe and Oracle VM clustering.
Our IFS Applications management solution includes IFS Applications monitoring (including client-specific custom monitors), regular health checks, IFS Applications housekeeping activities and IFS Applications maintenance release deployment. This service complements our Oracle database and WebLogic services to offer a complete IFS technology stack support solution.
We also offer ad hoc emergency help, performance tuning, DR and HA planning, backup and recovery, license optimization and installation/patching services for Oracle products.
- Oracle Database support: A fully managed proactive support and maintenance service for IFS back-end Oracle databases. The service includes active monitoring, preventative maintenance and housekeeping, incident management, backup and restore management, database cloning, performance tuning and strategic planning. Flexible support hours including 24/7 are available.
- Managed IFS Applications service: A monitoring and housekeeping service for IFS Applications. The service includes system status monitoring, IFS queue monitoring, regular health checks and IFS release deployment. Service impacting work is performed out-of-hours by default.
- IFS Monitoring: Part of the Managed IFS Applications service but also available as a standalone service, this includes standard IFS monitoring plus up to 10 custom monitors developed and managed to suit specific client requirements.
Since 2012, when Pro DBA was invited to join the IFS partner network, we have worked closely with IFS UK on new and existing IFS implementations. We take responsibility for the Oracle component to speed up projects (IFS consultants can be held up by inadequately trained Oracle resources in client organizations) and relieve IFS support staff of the burden. We also pay commission to IFS on all invoices raised to IFS clients.
On the request of IFS UK, we developed and launched a Managed IFS Applications service in 2015. Assuming responsibility for our clients’ IFS monitoring and release management has enabled IFS staff to focus on other areas.
We have recently worked with IFS UK on supporting not only the Oracle and IFS components but also the cloud platform and operating system for a defense sector customer. This contract required all assigned staff to be European and BPSS checked, a stipulation that other IFS cloud support partners were unable to meet.
We continue to work closely with IFS on new implementations, and will be sponsoring the IFS World Conference in Gothenburg (our third IFS WoCo sponsorship in a row). We also sponsor the IFS UK User Group Conference annually to support the IFS community and raise our profile.
Type of Partner:
- United Kingdom
- Przemysł motoryzacyjny
- Przemysł kapitałochłonny
- Lotnictwo i obrona
- Sektor konstrukcyjno-budowlany
- Energetyka i przedsiębiorstwa użyteczności publicznej
- Zaawansowane technologie
- Ropa i gaz
- Produkcja przemysłowa
- Produkcja procesowa
- Handel detaliczny
- Dostawcy uslug
- Zarządzanie relacjami z klientami (CRM)
- Zarządzanie zasobami przedsiębiorstwa (ERP)
- IFS Applications