CADTALK transforms data from CAD, PDM, or PLM engineering and design applications into data inside IFS Applications.
For manufacturers, this transformation leverages the engineering BOM in CAD to generate the manufacturing BOM, routing operations, items, inventory records, and other data inside IFS Applications.
For construction and related industries, CADTALK transforms data from the building information modeling (BIM) CAD systems into bills of quantities (BOQ), material or take-off lists, jobs, projects, and/or project deliverables inside IFS Applications.
All of this is done in minutes reducing the handoff between departments by 80% with a return on investment in about 2 months.
CADTALK including several modules:
- CADTALK ERP (Enterprise Resources Planning) is the base for other integrated CADTALK modules and features. CADTALK ERP transforms CAD bills of material into manufacturing bills of material, routings, and items inside IFS Applications.
- CADTALK BOM (Bill of Materials) is designed to facilitate new ERP implementations where a bill of material, routing, item, and other data residing in the previous ERP application needs to be cleansed, validated, and moved to the new ERP system. CADTALK BOM can shave weeks off new ERP implementations saving thousands of dollars and preventing manual data entry errors.
- CADTALK DFM (Design for Manufacturing) provides engineers with access to IFS Applications data directly from inside their favorite CAD application allowing them to view item stocking information, item characteristics, and other data ensuring accurate data for Design and for Manufacture-ability.
- CADTALK BIM (Building Information Modeling) transforms data from CAD BIM design applications into bills of quantities, material or take-off lists, jobs, projects, and/or project deliverables inside IFS Applications for construction industry users.
Other products that may be added include CADTALK DA (Design Automation), which generates CAD models based on unique product configurations (CPQ product configuration). Plus, CADTALK NEST, which provides integration between IFS Applications and nesting layout optimization applications common in sheet metal and industries where sheet raw materials are commonly used.
Leverage technology to transform data from CAD systems to improve data accuracy and streamline data transfer into IFS Applications for manufacturing bills of material, routings, items, and other data and bills of quantities, material or take-off lists, jobs, projects, and/or project deliverables in construction businesses respectively. Without CADTALK, customers face cumbersome manual data entry prone to error or expensive one-off customizations, or specialized development to automate these processes.
Type of Partner:
- United States
- Aerospacial e Defesa
- Construção e Contratação
- ERP (Gerenciamento de Planejamento de Empresa)