IFS Supply Chain - Rental Management
ABOUT THIS COURSEThis is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the Rental Management exam.
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created and processes involved in the setting up of Rental Management in IFS Applications™.
- Rental Process flow
- Rental–In – Basic data plus Part & Supplier set up
- Rental –In – Create PR / PO, Receive & Put on-Rental
- Rental In – Events & take off Rental
- Rental –In – Transactions, Accruals & invoicing
- Rental –Internal – Basic data & Create Project demands
- Rental – Internal – Receive Parts from stock & from external suppliers
- Rental – Internal – Put-on-Rental, create events & take off rental
- Rental – Internal - Generate rental transactions & view postings
- Rental – Internal - Create Project demands across sites (with the same company & different companies)
- Rental – out – Basic data, customer order creation & deliver & handle Mobilization WO
- Rental – Out - Put-on-Rental, create events & take off Rental
- Rental Out – Create Customer Return, replacement Order & handle De-Mobilization WO
- Rental – Out – generate Transactions, postings and invoices
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the process flows, and the connection of Rental with other departments.
- Demonstrate the part contents of the Rental Part and Set-up additional basic data that is used in the Rental Part flows.
- Create and process Purchase Requisitions / Purchase Orders and receipts for Renting in parts from suppliers.
- Create and process Customer Orders for renting out Parts to customers.
- Create and process project requirements for Rental Parts.
- Handle the management of Rental parts by putting on-hire, taking off-hire, returning parts and making adjustments to hire rates for Rental-in, Rental-Out and Internal-Rental.
- Create rental accruals, postings and invoices for Rental-in, Rental-Out and Internal-Rental.
Knowledge: Perfect understanding of rental business processes
Courses: IFS Fundamentals
Exams: IFS Fundamentals (recommended)
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
Type of Course: