BizMap Workshop Facilitation
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The goal is to learn how to structure a Value Discovery workshop with the audience and translating the business needs into the IFS EOI model requirements (Mapping). The responsibility of the business consultant is to prepare and facilitate workshops with customers and the business modeler. A business consultant can be seen as the ‘domain expert’ of the specific industry of the customer, and will as a performance coach, driving performance improvements during and after implementation.
The IFS Business Consultants who is a mid to senior level and responsible for mapping and translating the business needs into the IFS EOI model requirements.
- Basic Modeling & BizMap facilitation
- Advanced Modeling 1 & Lights on…
At the end of this course, the participants are able to:
- To be able to use the IFS EOI Instance Designer
- To be able to facilitate an IFS EOI Strategy to Operations discussion and translate an enterprise strategy into a BizMap
- To be able to model a BizMap (Map) and quickly add mock up data (Monitor) for demonstration purposes
Knowledge: Industry/Business knowledge
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
- IFS Enterprise Operational Intelligence
Type of Course: