IFS Technician - Installation of IFS Applications
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of how to perform technical administration of IFS solutions on the IFS platform with respect to the Installation of IFS Applications. This is also one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Practitioner accreditation for Technicians. It enables students to cover and prepare the Installation of IFS Applications specification topics for “IFS Practitioner Technician” exams.
Those who need to be able to install and configure IFS Applications.
- Introduce IFS Applications architecture
- Build IFS Applications from the sources
- Install/configure IFS Applications
- Upgrade and patch IFS Applications
- Set up a development environment to develop and customize IFS Applications
- Set up technical documentation
- Set up a production environment
- Obtain a license key for the installation
Knowledge: One must be familiar with ERP software in general and the look & feel of IFS Applications. In addition, one must have a good understanding of Oracle Database and JEE Architecture. Knowledge of multi-tier software architectures will be advantageous.
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Technician
Duration:Classroom - 1.5 days, Virtual Classroom - 3 sessions (of 4 hours)
Type of Course:
- Virtual Classroom