IFS Technician - IFS Data Migration
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of how to perform technical administration of IFS solutions on the IFS platform with respect to the IFS Data Migration of IFS Applications.
Those who need to be able work with the IFS Data Migration tool.
- Introduce data migration and the technical terms used
- Create a table using a flat data file
- Import data into IFS tables from a source data table
- Import and export data migration jobs
- Import new data to IFS tables from a flat data file
- Update data on IFS tables from a flat data file
- Export IFS data into a flat data file
- Export quick reports
- Introduce data replication using data migration
- Migrate data into custom fields
At the end of this course, the students will have gained insight into IFS Applications Data Migration framework and learn the techniques and best practices to migrate data from and into legacy systems.
Knowledge: One must be familiar with ERP software in general and the look & feel of IFS Applications. In addition, one must have a good understanding of Oracle Database and SQL.
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Technician
Duration:Classroom - 3 days, Virtual Classroom - 4 sessions (of 4 hours)
Type of Course:
- Virtual Classroom