IFS Technician - Integration and Printing Configuration for IFS Applications
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of how to perform technical administration of IFS solutions on the IFS platform with respect to the Integration and Printing Configuration for IFS Applications. This is also one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Practitioner accreditation for Technicians. It enables students to cover and prepare the Integration and Printing Configuration for IFS Applications specification topics for “IFS Practitioner Technician” exams.
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made regarding complex integration configurations and implement complex report printing solutions for IFS Applications™
- Examine different message flows in IFS Applications™
- Discuss data transforming techniques
- Demonstrate parallel processing and synchronization of messages within IFS Applications
- Introduce debugging and monitoring of message flows
- Introduce archiving of messages
- Configure IFS Reporting framework to format reports using different locales
- Discuss formatting considerations for large reports
- Demonstrate printing using geographically distributed printers
- Route reports to different destinations using IFS Connect framework
At the end of this course, the students will have gained insight into the integration framework (IFS Connect), output and reporting functionality used by IFS as well as the tools, techniques and the best practices used by IFS technicians.
Knowledge: One must be familiar with ERP software in general and the look & feel of IFS Applications. In addition, one must have a good understanding of Oracle Database and JEE Architecture.
Courses: Installation of IFS Applications, Administration and Configuration of IFS Applications
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Technician
Duration:Classroom - 1 days, Virtual Classroom - 2 sessions (of 4 hours)
Type of Course:
- Virtual Classroom