IFS Technician - IFS Middleware Server Administration and Configurations
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of how to perform technical administration of IFS solutions on the IFS platform with respect to the IFS Middleware Server Administration and Configurations of IFS Applications. This is also one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Practitioner accreditation for Technicians. It enables students to cover and prepare the IFS Middleware Server Administration and Configurations specification topics for “IFS Practitioner Technician” exams.
Those who need to be able to identify and troubleshoot complex problems that may arise in the IFS Middleware server.
- Introduce IFS middleware server architecture
- Administer and monitor an IFS middleware server instance
- Configure the IFS middleware server logging framework
- Secure communication and applications
- Demonstrate IFS middleware server clustering & load balancing
- Introduce performance tuning mechanisms and tools
Knowledge: One must be familiar with ERP software in general and the look & feel of IFS Applications. In addition, one must have a good understanding of Oracle Database and JEE Architecture.
Courses: Installation of IFS Applications, and Administration and Configuration of IFS Applications
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Technician
Duration:Classroom - 1.5 days, Virtual Classroom - 3 sessions (of 4 hours)
Type of Course:
- Virtual Classroom