IFS Developer - Aurena Development
About this Course
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of how to develop IFS solutions on the IFS platform with respect to the IFS Aurena Development of IFS Applications.
Those who need to be able to modify and/or create new web-based clients (IFS Aurena) of IFS Applications™.
- Introduction OData Protocol
- Introduction to IFS Aurena Framework
- Creating and modifying elements, pages and working with the navigator
- Searching for your data in IFS Aurena
- Manipulating CRUD operations
- Introduction to Commands
- Working with Dialogs and Assistants
- Translations and Security in IFS Aurena
- Layered Application development support in IFS Aurena
At the end of this course, the students will have an understanding of:
- The architecture of the IFS Aurena Client Framework and controls available in the IFS Aurena Client Framework
- Designing and the development of responsive web client application.
- Performing CRUD operations and working with Commands
- Translation process of IFS Aurena Framework
- Layered Application Architecture of IFS Aurena
Knowledge: One must be familiar with ERP software in general and the look & feel of IFS Applications. In addition, one must have a good understanding of the applicable business processes for their area of expertise. Industry experience is highly recommended. Finally, knowledge of Object Oriented Design principles with SQL, and PLSQL is a must.
Having basic knowledge regarding web technologies and web services is also considered supplementary.
Courses: Base Server Development for Application Core
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Developer
Duration:Classroom - 5 days, Virtual Classroom - 8 sessions (of 4 hours)
Type of Course:
- Virtual Classroom