The Eqeep Group advises and supports mostly international companies to effectively organize their IT processes in order to achieve their business objectives.
The consultants of Eqeep Consulting create value for organizations by contributing to the realization of efficient process design and ensures the effective deployment of both people and resources. We are specialize in the field of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Enterprise Service Management with an emphasis on IFS Applications and IFS Field Service Management.
Eqeep Staffing focuses on the temporary placement of high-educated and experienced IT professionals.
Eqeep Products delivers business software for operational, support and strategic purposes. Our products enable your organization to get organized and work more efficiently.
The Eqeep Group is a Certified Platinum Services Partner, Certified Platinum Channel/Reseller Partner, and Certified Referral Partner for IFS in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands and Switzerland. The Eqeep Group was globally awarded “IFS Services Partner of the Year 2016”.
- IFS Applications
- IFS Field Service Management
- IFS EOI
- IFS MWFM
- Project Management
- Solution Management
- Business Consulting
- Application Consulting
- Technical Consulting
- Development Services
- Integration Development Services
- Migration Services
Our joint value proposition is based on a close cooperation with IFS in Sales and Services.
Specific services that will be provided by the Eqeep Group:
- Implementation of IFS and Add-ons
- Application Management
- Business Process Optimization
- On-site and off-site Maintenance
- Reporting Requirements
- Data Migration
- Hosting Solutions
- Database Management and Services
- Support Desk for IFS Products
Type of Partner:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Engineering Construction and Infrastructure
- Energy Utilities and Resources
- Oil and Gas
- Service Industries
- EAM (Enterprise Asset Management)
- Service Management
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- EPM (Enterprise Project Management)
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance)
- IFS Applications