IFS MANUFACTURING – BATCH MANUFACTURING
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare for all examination specification topics for the Batch Manufacturing exam.
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created and processes involved in the setting up of Batch Manufacturing in support of IFS Manufacturing in IFS Applications™.
- Overview of Batch Manufacturing
- Batch Structures and Routings
- Planning and Scheduling in a Batch Environment
- Parts for Batch Manufacturing
- Environmental Compliance Management
- Special Topics- Logistics and Quality
At the end of this course, the students are able to:
- Understand how batch manufacturing differs from other manufacturing modes
- Explain part, routing and product structure tools for batch manufacturing
- Demonstrate batch manufacturing tools for production planning and execution
- Understand the relationship of IFS Batch Manufacturing to related IFS Application modules
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of Windows programs, ERP software in general and Microsoft Excel, perfect understanding of manufacturing processes. Awareness of setting parts, structures and routings in IFS Applications. General understanding of manufacturing in a regulated environment is strongly recommended.
Courses: IFS Fundamentals, Shop Order, Repetitive Manufacturing
Exams: IFS Fundamentals (recommended), Shop Order, Repetitive Manufacturing
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
- IFS Manufacturing