1975 yılında kurulan Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT"), kişisel ve ticari bilgi işlem için yazılım, hizmet ve İnternet teknolojilerinde dünya lideridir. Microsoft, bireylerin ve şirketlerin tam potansiyellerini gerçekleştirmelerine yardımcı olmak için tasarlanmış çok çeşitli yenilikçi ürün ve hizmetler sunmaktadır.
Microsoft'ta, müşterilerimizin iş sorunlarına yaratıcı çözümler bulmak, çığır açan fikirler geliştirmek ve onlar için en önemli varlıklarla bağlantıda kalmak için yazılımımızı nasıl kullandıkları konusunda her gün motive ve ilham alıyoruz.
İşimizi aynı şekilde yürütüyoruz ve sekiz iş bölümümüzün müşterilerimize en büyük potansiyeli sunduğuna inanıyoruz.
At Microsoft, we're motivated and inspired every day by how our customers use our software to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what's most important to them.
We run our business in much the same way, and believe our eight business divisions offer the greatest potential to serve our customers. They are:
- Interactive Entertainment Business — Key entertainment experiences that span gaming, music and video across multiple screens, including Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, the controller-free Kinect for Xbox 360, and Xbox Music and Video, as well as PC and mobile interactive entertainment.
- Microsoft Business Solutions — A portfolio of Microsoft Dynamics products and services, as well as Microsoft Health Solutions.
- Microsoft Office Division — Productivity, collaboration and enterprise social products and services, including Office, Yammer, Exchange, SharePoint, Project, Visio, Perceptive Pixel, and Microsoft’s speech technology investments.
- Online Services Division — Microsoft’s search, portal, advertising and personal communications services, including online information offerings such as Bing and the MSN portals and channels.
- Server and Tools Division — Microsoft infrastructure software, developer tools and cloud platform, including products such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Visual Studio, System Center and the Windows Azure Platform.
- Skype — A division of Microsoft enabling communications from the living room to the board room, through its consumer and enterprise products Skype and Lync.
- Windows & Windows Live Division — All Windows businesses, including Windows, Windows Live and Internet Explorer.
- Windows Phone Division — Microsoft software and services for Windows Phones worldwide.
Detailed product and services description
Microsoft offers with Windows Azure an open and flexible cloud platform that enables IFS to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. IFS uses this platform to host the IFS Cloud as a backend for their Touch Apps program. In addition to that IFS has just recently certified IFS Applications 8 for deployment on Microsoft’s Windows Azure cloud.
Windows 8.1 offers another great platform for IFS Applications to target the Touch Apps program on the new modern UI and allows tablet devices to access information, execute certain business processes in a very intuitive and mobile environment. In addition to that, devices like Surface Pro 2 also offer the possibility to not only provide access to very dedicated apps, but also allow to run IFS Explorer on the touch-enabled desktop.
Type of Partner:
- United Kingdom
- United States