From our first account in Paterson, N.J., to the more than 610,000 clients we serve around the world today, ADP helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions. And we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
- Payroll & Tax, Time, HR & Benefits Technology: Leading-edge technology and experts help you work faster and support your staff better. Integrated payroll, time, benefits, and HR solutions reduce your manual tasks and help keep you compliant.
- HR BPO: We combine a comprehensive, fully integrated suite of HCM services, delivered at a higher level and at a lower cost than you're likely to achieve with an in-house solution. Our solution can further help reduce HCM headaches and save dollars you might otherwise spend on avoidable penalties. ADP’s HR BPO solution combines people, processes and technology – complementing your HCM resources, be they in-house or outsourced.
- PEO: Taxes. Payroll. Legislation. Workers' comp insurance. Compliance. Employee benefits. Running a business is complicated–and that’s just the administrative side. For some midsize companies, ADP can offer a co-employment relationship in which you retain the day-to-day control over how you manage your employees, while ADP manages critical HR management and benefits administration responsibilities. The result? You can focus on business, while we focus on administration.
- Global Payroll: One out of every six workers in the United States is getting a payroll check from ADP. As the biggest provider of payroll services in the U.S. we’ve built a reputation for reliability, innovation and customer service. But many companies aren’t even aware that our global payroll expertise and solutions extend beyond U.S. borders to the global level. In fact, no provider can match our ability to provide efficient payroll, plus data integration and analytics, on a global scale. Whether you’re paying people in one foreign country or across multiple continents, we combine local knowledge with global experience to get the job done – in over 70 countries.
- Global Benefits: Delivering employee benefits to your global workforce remains a highly local process. That’s because in most countries benefits are provided by a combination of state/provincial resources (or their equivalents) and third-party partners. ADP’s benefits administration solution combines a deep understanding of local requirements and complexities with benefits delivery that provides value to your workforce and your bottom line.
- Retirement Services: You need to do everything you can to attract and hold onto the best talent. By providing a retirement plan such as a 401(k) or SIMPLE IRA with benefits that your employees can easily understand and participate in, you can achieve greater stability for your company, while helping your employees meet their long-term financial goal: retirement readiness. But administering and managing a company retirement plan isn’t always a straightforward process. Whether it’s a 401(k) or a SIMPLE IRA, you don’t have to navigate that often-winding road alone. The right partner can help you throughout the journey.
IFS and ADP have developed a number of standard interfaces and processes that make connectivity between systems seamless. The ADP & IFS relationship allows organizations to realize the benefits of an enterprise planning solution supported by ADP, the most powerful human capital management organization in the world.
Type of Partner:
- United States
- Asset Intensive
- Aerospace and Defense
- Engineering Construction and Infrastructure
- Energy Utilities and Resources
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas
- Process Manufacturing
- Service Industries