Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
We offer our clients the best-suited digital transformation and technologies to enable them to innovate and improve their performance.
Our Business lines:
- Strategy and transformation With the creation of Capgemini Invent in 2018, Capgemini builds on its expertise in the fields of strategy, technology, data science, and creative design to support clients within the digital economy.
- Applications and technology Capgemini helps clients to evolve, modernize, expand, and secure their digital and IT environments thanks to the latest technologies. Our teams design and develop technological solutions and help our clients optimize and maintain their applications to gain operational agility.
- Operations and engineering Our Digital Engineering and Manufacturing (DEMS) services are grouped in this category, which benefits from the acceleration of our Digital Manufacturing activity. It also includes our infrastructure services – the installation and maintenance of client IT infrastructures in data centers or in the cloud – and our Business Services, which provide Operational Management Services.
IFS and Capgemini began their collaboration around major and global implementation projects in 2008. A global partnership has linked the 2 companies since 2015, framing this collaboration mainly in two areas:
- The project implementation, allowing the involvement of the editor from the upstream phases for the construction of the approach and then throughout the project.
- The training and certification of Capgemini consultants via the IFS Training Center, thus ensuring the expertise of Capgemini employees on the IFS Applications and FSM suite.
Capgemini's IFS solution centers in Paris and Grenoble, France, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad in India, have approximately 170 consultants providing implementation, deployment, support and maintenance services worldwide. Capgemini and IFS strengthen their “Integrator - Editor” collaboration each year, now steering this partnership at their respective general management level.
Type of Partner:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Asset Intensive
- Energy Utilities and Resources
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas
- Service Industries
- IFS Applications
- Enterprise Operational Intelligence