Technodyn International is the strategic partner of IFS in Sub-Saharan Africa.
As the lead partner in the market, we are empowered to grow IFS' presence in the region. We deliver on-premises and cloud-based enterprise applications for businesses that build, sell, distribute, and maintain goods and services. Our portfolio extends service management, enterprise resource planning and enterprise asset management solutions, delivered as modules or as a single suite and hosted in your data centre or cloud or our cloud.
Technodyn International ensures the delivery of solutions, products, services, and training to the partner-led channel ecosystem. A subsidiary of Technodyn Holdings, a Level 1 Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) company with its headquarters in South Africa, we deliver quality global solutions to a local market.
Today our 200+ employees are dedicated technology professionals servicing more than 200 partners.
We are not just your solution fulfilment partner
– but your eyes, ears, and feet on the ground.
Our customers benefit from a world-class ecosystem and industry-leading cloud-based enterprise application software while leveraging a local resource pool that is focused exclusively on our partner's success and elevating the customer experience.
We provide you:
- A partner-led experience with access to the full remit of IFS solutions
- Market-leading cloud applications and services
- Access to local pre-and post-sales skills and services to support partners and their customers
- Certification and training
- Access to global solutions through a Level 1 B-BBEE partner
Why Technodyn International?
We commit to providing partners in Sub-Saharan Africa with a seamless experience and access to all the resources you need through locally relevant partner enablement programmes, an expanded geographic footprint, and quality service.
Your organisation moves at the speed of business. Our solutions help you gain the flexibility, control, and insight into your environment to not just manage change but to help you better run and manage your business through real-time strategic and operational decisions.
Our portfolio spans enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise asset management (EAM) and service management software solutions and services. But unlike traditional legacy applications, our component-based approach allows you to leverage the solutions you need, matched to the environment they are most needed.
The solution toolbox includes:
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Human Capital Management
- Mobile Workforce Management
- Project Management
- Service Management
- Workforce Scheduling and Planning
What can you expect from our solution?
- Delivered via the cloud on from your cloud
- Tailored for your on-premises datacentre
- Single platform
- Single data model
- Embedded digital innovation
- Interoperability across applications
In short, we provide software and services that help your people deliver services to your customer. Now you can get judged by your customer at that moment when it counts: the moment of service.
Type of Partner:
- South Africa
- Aerospace and Defense
- Engineering Construction and Infrastructure
- Construction Infrastructure and Industrial Services
- Energy Utilities and Resources
- Service Industries
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Enterprise Project Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Service Management