Key Account Manager
IFS develop and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. We offer applications that enable companies to respond quickly to market changes and use resources in a more agile way to achieve better business performance and competitive advantages. IFS’s products are known for being user friendly, modular in their design and flexible enough to support the customers in their way of working according to their established processes.
IFS was founded in 1983 and currently has over 3,500 employees. IFS support more than ten thousand customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. The product development is done by our R&D teams, mainly located in Sweden and Sri Lanka, and our consultancy business operate in six areas: Europe North; Europe West; Europe Central; Europe East; Americas; and Africa, Asia, and Pacific.
With IFS Applications and powerful service management and mobile functionality, IFS has pioneered component-based service management and ERP software. IFS Enterprise Service Management in the meantime is a leader in field service management, mobile workforce management, reverse logistics and more. Our business philosophy and architecture provide solutions that are easier to implement, run, and upgrade. IFS Applications business software provides increased ERP functionality, including CRM, SCM, PLM, EOI, enterprise asset management, and MRO capabilities.
The Key Account Manager’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers with high potential. The Key Account Manager brings a Point of View to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to solve customer problems with appropriate IFS products.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License and Cloud Subscription Revenue.
• Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets.
• Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organisation.
• Trusted advisor - Establishes strong management and Customer relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, the value of solutions, the value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
• Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
• Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become IFS references.
• Business Planning – Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Utilise benchmarking and ROI data to support the customer’s decision process.
Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
• Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
• Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations including Marketing, inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
• Leverage IFS Solutions – Be proficient in and bring all IFS offers to bear on sales pursuits including Industry Solutions, LOB solutions (CRM, SCM, PLM, EOI, Enterprise Asset Management and MRO) and technology solutions (Business Analytics, Mobility, Technology, et. al)
• Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
• Support all IFS promotions and events in the territory
• Sell value.
• Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
• Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales.
• Utilise best practice sales models.
• Understand IFS’ competition and effectively position solutions against them.
• Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
Leading a (Virtual) Account Team
• Demonstrates leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams.
• Ensure account teams (support and service, other Key Account managers) and Partners are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events.
• Maximise the value of all sales support organisations.
• 10+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions / start-up and/or management consulting experience with a value sell mentality
• Proven track record in complex sales at C-level with a collaborative and impactful manner
• Experience in lead role of a team-selling environment.
• Demonstrated success with large transactions, transformation and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
• Business level English: Fluent
• Local language: Fluent, Business Level
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
To apply please send your CV to UKHumanresources@ifsworld.com