IFS Financials - Accounts Receivable
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the Accounts Receivable functionality of IFS Financials related to the IFS Applications. This is also one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Practitioner accreditation for Financials Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare the Accounts Receivable specification topics for “IFS Practitioner Consultant - Financials” exam.
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created and processes involved in the setting up of Accounts Receivable in support of IFS Financials in IFS Applications.
- Overview Accounts Receivable
- Basic Data for Accounts Receivable
- Instant Invoicing
- Customer Payment
- Customer Offset and Netting
- Bad Debt Management
- Customer Credit Management
- Accounts receivable and follow up analysis
At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Understand the different types of Customer Invoices
- Set up and understand the basic data required for Accounts Receivable and Credit Management
- Demonstrate how to create and print an Instant Invoice
- Demonstrate matching of a Customer Invoice with payments received and to post a Payment on Account
- Handle a Direct Debit Payment
- Perform a Customer Offset
- Perform AR/AP Netting
- Handle Bad Debt
- Update Customer Credit Information
- Enter Credit Management Notes
- Create and print Reminder Letters and Interest Invoices
- Analyse and retrieve information from Accounts Receivable and Customer Credit Management
Knowledge: Perfect understanding of the accounts business processes, company set up, accounts, code parts and posting controls.
Courses: IFS Applications 10 Essentials, General Ledger, Accounts Payable.
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Financials