IFS Human Capital Management - Employee & Organization Management
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the Employee & Organization Management functionality of IFS Human Capital Management related to the IFS Applications. This is also one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Practitioner accreditation for Human Capital Management Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare the Employee & Organization Management specification topics for “IFS Practitioner Consultant - Human Capital Management” exam.
Those who need to be able to perform the administration of IFS Organization Codes and Employees.
- Overview HR process
- Organization Management
- Organization Structure Management
- Position & Jobs
- HR Access
- Access Setup
- Wizards: Terminate Employment, Change Position/Job
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify and set up the basic data required for Employee Management
- Understand the Positions and the different levels of access setup
- Enter a new Employee
- Terminate an Employee
- Change an Employees Position/Job
- Maintain Employee data
Courses: IFS Applications 10 Essentials.
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Human Resources