IFS Technician - Administration and Configuration of IFS Applications
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of how to perform technical administration of IFS solutions on the IFS platform with respect to the Administration and Configuration of IFS Applications. This is also one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Practitioner accreditation for Technicians. It enables students to cover and prepare the dministration and Configuration of IFS Application specification topics for “IFS Practitioner Technician” exams.
Those who need to be able to administer and configure IFS Applications™.
- Introduce IFS administration & Configuration tools
- Discuss user administration & configuration
- Discuss security administration and configuration
- Introduce profile administration
- Introduce license management
- Demonstrate system services administration
Knowledge: One must be familiar with ERP software in general and the look & feel of IFS Applications. In addition, one must have a good understanding of Oracle Database.
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Technician