IFS PSO 6.0 Essentials
About this Course
This course provides the essential functional knowledge related to scheduling concepts, constraints, configurations according to customer requirement and practical knowledge of installation and scheduling scenarios related to the IFS PSO application. Understand the scheduling concepts and how to use them in scheduling workbench application. This course is a mandatory prerequisite for the PSO Specialist course.
After completing the course, the learners will be issued with an IFS Planning and Scheduling Optimization (PSO) Essentials Learning Achievement badge.
Consultants who need to know about the IFS Planning and Scheduling Optimization (PSO) 6.0 and how to work with it.
- Introduction to PSO
- PSO Concepts
- PSO Scheduling Workbench Application
- PSO Scheduling Scenarios
- Configure PSO for Customer Requirements
- PSO Architecture and Deployment
- PSO Components
- PSO Scheduling Functionalities
- PSO Installation and Upgrade
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of Scheduling deployed using IFS Planning and Scheduling Optimization (PSO)
- Navigate around PSO Workbench
- Explain how different Scheduling scenarios can be achieved within PSO
- Understand the architecture of PSO
- Understand and appreciate the business complexities of introducing automated and complex scheduling
- To be able to deploy/install and upgrade PSO latest versions.
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of business software in general, basic knowledge of Service Operations business processes in relation with Resources Scheduling.
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
- IFS Field Service Management