IFS Fundamentals - Data Requirements
ABOUT THIS COURSEThis is the second course that should be taken towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the ‘Data Requirements’ part of the IFS Fundamentals exam.
Target AudienceThose who need to be able to identify and set up the data required within IFS Applications™.
- Company and Site structure
- User, Person and Employee structure
- Part structure
- Customer—Supplier information
- General basic data setup
At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Understand the concept of Master data
- Understand the Company – Site(s) structure in IFS Applications
- Understand the Part structure in IFS Applications
- Understand the User/ Person/ Employee structure/ relationships
- Set up a Customer and a Supplier for use in IFS Applications
- Understand the further General Basic Setup for IFS Applications
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of ERP software in general, high-level knowledge of the main business processes, and the look and feel of IFS Applications.
Course: IFS Look and Feel
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
- IFS Fundamentals
Type of Course: