IFS Developer - Setting up & Configuring Integrations
About this Course
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of how to develop IFS solutions on the IFS platform with respect to the Setting up & Configuring Integrations of IFS Applications. This is also one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Practitioner accreditation for Developers. It enables students to cover and prepare the Setting up & Configuring Integrations specification topics for “IFS Practitioner Developer - Integration” exams.
Those who need to be able to create and support new integrations in IFS Applications™.
- Introduce the integrations architecture of IFS Applications™
- Demonstrate configuration options for routing of messages
- Demonstrate the tools and techniques of testing services
- Create transformers capable of handling non-IFS messages
At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Understand the integrations architecture of IFS Applications
- Create or modify message routing rules
- Create transformers to handle non-IFS messages
Knowledge: One must be familiar with ERP software in general and the look & feel of IFS Applications. In addition, one must have a good understanding of the applicable business processes for their area of expertise. Industry experience is highly recommended. Finally, knowledge of Object Oriented Design principles with SQL, PLSQL, and JAVA languages is a must.
Courses: Base Server Development for Application Core and Middle Tier Development
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Developer