IFS Business Reporter is a part of the IFS Business Intelligence suite of reporting and analysis tools.
This course introduces you to designing and publishing reports with IFS Business Reporter. Additionally, it includes instructor facilitated report prototyping.
IFS Business Reporter is a business intelligence solution that extends Microsoft Excel® from a desktop productivity tool to a full-fledged enterprise-scale client for reporting and analysis.
During the course the participant will learn how to design Business Reporter reports and how to extend these with charts and pivot tables. The participant will also become familiar with publishing and scheduling of reports, learn how to enable the drill-down and zoom-in functionalities to create interactive reports, as well as how to create a writeback report to update budgets.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
IFS Business Reporter is principally built as a financial and project reporting tool, but with more than 100 Information Sources in IFS Applications 10 it has broad usability. Anyone involved in reporting utilizing IFS data is encouraged to attend.
The minimum requirement for this course is a basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel®. Some knowledge of SQL/PLUS is beneficial, but not required.
IFS Business Reporter with IFS Applications 10 or later.
Hands-on exercises are used to walk through the features of Business Reporter. Topics include:
- Design Basic and Advanced reports
- Understanding multi-dimensional Information Sources
- Use Business Analytics to create Excel Charts and Pivot Tables
- Create interactive reports with Zoom-In and Drill Down features
- Use Filters and Parameters to make reports more flexible
- Save, Publish, and Schedule Reports
- Link reports to documents in IFS Document Management
- Understand Writeback feature
- Create reports based on IFS organization and project structures
- Tips and tricks