This course introduces you to IFS Maintenance + Document Management. Part of a complete enterprise asset management (EAM) system, our asset components enable you to anticipate and adapt to the rapidly changing demands of the world around you. Easy to work with and access, the solution contains the comprehensiveness and depth of functionality that you need for day-to-day asset requirements as well as continuous development and improvement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created, and processes involved in the setting up of Preventive Maintenance, Equipment, Work Order, and Document Management in support of IFS Service and Asset Management and multiple modules in IFS Applications™.
Navigational knowledge of IFS. Familiarity with IFS Maintenance + Document Management.
IFS Maintenance + Document Management with IFS Applications 10.
Course duration is 5 full days.
Hands-on exercises are used to walk through the features of IFS Maintenance + Document Management: Preventative Maintenance, Equipment, Work Order, Document Management
- Introduction: Overview and Review previous courses
- Work Task Templates and PM Programs
- PM Action
- PM Administration
- Overview Equipment Administration
- General Equipment Objects
- Serial Objects
- Additional Object Information
- Equipment Structure
- Equipment and Personal Safety Management
- Review Equipment Administration and Personal Safety
- Overview Work Orders/Work Tasks
- Work Request and Service Quotation
- Work Order Preparation and Planning
- Work Order Reporting
- Transfer and Conclude Service Orders
- Introduction to Document Management
- Document Basic Data
- Creation of document revisions
- Document revision life cycle
- Document Connections
- Document access
- Document templates
- Document packages
- Document transmittals
- Search for and use documents