This course lets you develop the skills required to create and maintain the application database for a Foundation1-based business application. It provides functions to administer Oracle and Foundation1 settings, and to upgrade individual business components.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is strongly recommended for IT personnel responsible for maintaining and administering an IFS Applications system.
The DBA Workshop is recommended, but not required.
Latest released version unless otherwise noted
After this course, participants should be able to handle most common administrative tasks related to the IFS Applications installation, such as creating new users, roles and assigning different security levels, managing profiles, creating custom objects, installing and configuring the Print Agent, and more.
- IFS Applications structure
- Installations routines theory
- Segregation of Duties - Intro
- Custom Objects – Menus, Fields, Information Cards
- Data Security - configuration and monitoring using History Log, Database Alert Log, Foundation1 Monitoring Console
- Printing processes
- Event Server
- Tips and tricks