Do you need to build simple inbound or outbound integrations between IFS Applications and other systems? The topics covered in this course will provide a comprehensive overview of Building Integrations Without Modifying Middle Tier Code.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
Development of inbound or outbound integrations can be done without writing middle-tier code (BizAPIs). This can be achieved by using IFS PLSQL access provider or Oracle SQL/XML (for outbound messages) or Connectivity Messaging (for inbound messages).
This method of integration development is suitable for simple integrations that require only asynchronous messaging. However, integrations can be developed quickly just by writing PL/SQL code and setting up the proper configuration in IFS Connect.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Developers who will build simple integrations between IFS Applications and other applications or systems.
- Basic understanding of IFS Application and IFS business logic.
- Knowledge of Oracle PLSQL programming language.
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL/XML and XSL is beneficial.
- IFS Connect training is strongly recommended.
IFS Applications 7 SP4 or later.
Course duration is 8-10 hours.
Provided as 8 hours’ initial session and 1-2 hours’ follow-up (On-Demand) sessions.
- Introduction to IFS PLSQL Provider.
- Create Outbound Message using PLSQLAP (no middle-tier programming).
- Create Outbound Message using Oracle SQL/XML functionality
- Create Inbound messages using Connectivity BizAPI
Course can be delivered remotely via WebEx (or similar) session.
TRAINING ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
TEST or Development instance of IFS Application.
PLSQL Developer (or similar) tool.