Do you need to exchange data with other systems in formats other than native IFS XML? The topics covered in this course will provide a comprehensive overview for Transformer Development.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
Transformers support conversion of messages in IFS XML format to/from other formats required by other systems - like other XML standards and flat files.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Developers who will be involved in integration development.
Developers who need to handle non-IFS messages in existing or new interfaces.
- A basic understanding of IFS Applications and Integration architecture.
- JAVA programming language (for JAVA Transformers Development)
- Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (Optional - for XSLT Transformers Development)
IFS Applications 7 SP4 or later.
- 4-8 hours (JAVA Transformers)
- 4 hours (XSLT Transformers - Optional)
- Brief introduction to IFS Connect.
- Using Transformers in IFS Connect
- Creating JAVA transformers
- Creating XSLT transformers (Optional – Can be developed without IFS Development Tools))
Course can be delivered remotely via WebEx (or similar) session.
TRAINING ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
TEST or Development instance of IFS Application.
IFS Developer Studio (For Development)